Welcome to the Alders Farm Fishery Rules Page - Here to protect you and the fish !
Please note that all rules have been set to take care of our fish.
Without exception, any breach of Rules will cause you to be asked to leave the fishery.
Do's and Don'ts at Alders Farm Fishery
In Summer one of the top methods is fishing soft paste baits over loose fed 4mm Sinking Pellets. ONLY ALDERS FISHERY PELLETS CAN BE USED ON SITE. Bait is availble for purchase when obtaining you ticket.
In Winter the top method has to be a small maggot feeder, this must be fished in-line, and should be cast towards any feature in your peg for best results. Top Anlgers are noted for adding flavours and 'Clouds' such as GOT Baits Atomic Cloud to great affect.
Bread can only be used between November 1st until March 1st and only be used as a hook bait ( No floating baits to used)
- Barbless Hooks Only
- All Nets must be Dipped before Fishing
- Fishing from platforms only
- No Rolling fish down keep nets
- No Bolt Rigs
- Feeder Fishing [including method] is allowed but it has to be in line with no elastication what
- Minimum of Two Keep Nets per fisherman - Maximum 100 lbs per net
- Maximum Hook Size 12 Coarse Hooks
- No Floating Poles
- No Braided Hook Lengths
- No Fires - Stoves
- No Carp Sacks
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult whilst on or about the fishery
- All Rubbish to be placed in bins provided - No litter in Swims
- All fishermen must have their own landing nets
NO Night Fishing. NO Children Under 12.
Everyone fishing at Alders Farm must be in possession
of a current EA Rod Licence.
- No Cat or Dog Meat
- No Hemp
- No Groundbait by Hand [Feeder or Cup only]
- Only Alders Pellet allowed
- Boilies - Only Freezer Baits allowed to be fed.
- No Nuts
- Bread can only be used between November 1st until March 1st and only be used as a hook bait ( No floating baits to used)
© Alders Farm Fisheries 2013, All rights reserved. Design by Angling Designs