Oak Lake Syndicate Membership for 2023
Oak Lake Syndicate 2023 (Fully Inclusive)
We are very excited to announce that Oak Lake will become a syndicate lake on 01/01/2023. The price for this is £399 which is now fully inclusive. That means fishing, All day & night for just over £1 PER DAY!..
This is where you can purchase and download your membership forms for Oak lake, Alders Farm online. All memberships are sold on a first come, first served basis and are limited in quantity.
You must download and fill in your forms and collect your membership card from store before you can fish! You also must return the office section of your forms also. All details must be completed.
If you have had your membership revoked in the past 3 years please do not apply.
Advisory to call the shop to check availability before arrival at the fishery
Oak lake Syndicate Rules: (all general fishery rules must be observed)
• You must be in possession of a valid EA rod licence
• 2 Rods maximum (Spod & Marker allowed)
• 15lb minimum mainline.
• Must have and use a carp care kit
• Barbless hooks only (No crushed barbs)
• No leaders of any kind (including leadfree/lead core/fused leaders)
• No Braided mainline (hook links allowed)
• Fish with a minimum of 12” of rig tubing
• A cradle or walled (Coffin style) unhooking mat is minimum requirements
• A 42” net is the minimum
• (NEW) Particle Baits allowed (No Nuts & Must be shop bought)
• Freezer baits only (Hook Baits/Pop-Ups Ok)
• No Bread, Meat, Nuts or crustations
• Fishery supplied pellets only
• (NEW) Stalking allowed (must be done safely with a net & mat in vacant swims)
• (NEW) Surface fishing allowed (1 rod only, not on or off the damn wall and in vacant swims or your own swim.
• No sacking or retaining of fish during summer months (May-Sept)
• Fish within your swim boundaries (see map)
• No Bait Boat’s (unless agreed by fishery team)
• Do not enter the water
• All carp are to be photographed and returned safely
• Zero tolerance for Drugs/Alcohol
• (NEW) No fishing guests allowed
• All crack offs and live rigs to be reported immediately
• Fish with fish safety in mind always.
• You must report to the tackle shop before entering the fishery.
• Take all rubbish home!
• Use the toilet facilities as provided!
• A 48hr Maximum stay (No return within 24hrs) Arrive at any time between 07:30 and dusk and leave when you wish (within 48hrs)
• You are allowed 1 non fishing guest must be your spouse, partner or child)
Keep excess noise and light to a minimum please
• No Tents allowed (Bivvy, Brolly style fishing shelters only).
• 1 child rule explained* A child under the age of 15 will be allowed to fish alongside a member on the same swim with 1 rod and under strict supervision.
Reminders to all
• Report anyone seen or found to be not following the rules immediately
• No coming and going between 9pm & 7am (Automatic gates)
• Alders farm reserve the right to cancel or revoke your membership at any time! You have been warned.
• Bailiffs/Alders Team words are final.
• *Alders have reserved 10 dates throughout the year when we will require use of Oak Lake for either maintenance work or other. These dates are likely to change however all dates will be given in advance.
• Anyone found to be not following the rules will be asked to leave immediately.
• Anyone found to be abusive or aggressive towards staff will not be tolerated.
• Please remember this fishery is also a private residence. So be mindful of your behaviour whilst fishing Alder’s farm.
• You have 10% off in store for use against any product except membership fees and gun purchases.
Take nothing but pictures,
leave nothing but footprints,
kill nothing but time!
Useful numbers: 01525 261713 (Office/Shop)
Michael (for membership/lake enquiries): 07872394207 Between 9am-5pm
All of our rules are designed with the welfare of the fish and the water quality in mind, and we want to keep the fishery and its surroundings at its best, so please try to stick to them. If you are found breaking these rules you may be asked to leave the fishery.
Alders Farm Fishery is a family owned and run, private fishery. Oak lake offers you the angler the chance to fish for carp up to 45lb in the awesome surroundings of the tree lined Great Brickhill valley! Alders is a secure gated fishery with exclusive members only fishing on Oak lake. Which offers 24hour toilet facilities, a choice of 12 swims on an intimate well maintained and well managed fishery.
What more could you want?